Monday, January 3, 2011

The Story Of My great King Oddyseus Of Grypho

this is oddy. Born at 5/5/2010. My first Maine Coon. Before that, a big thanks to EJAY GLORY for help me to choose this kitten and perfectly he is the one, the great one. Not forget a big thank to AFI and YUSS for trusting me to have this beautiful creature. at this age. he's so small and we assume that his color are black and white.

Then, at this age, his true color reveal and it was Brown Classic Tabby with White. what a beautiful color and patern he had. Im so happy with that because for my first kitten,i've got the color and patern that im looking for. At this age also, shafi, breeder from Pusakarimba are responsible for taking care of him and he did successfully.


11/8/2010. ejam and i went to Maju Junction to meet with Yuss and our first time to see oddy eyes on eyes. only god know how does it feel and oddy are really in front of us. he are more beautiful compare in picture. From that day, we are more close with Yuss, Afi and Ejay. oddy stayed with me at Perak and he's so adorable. some people said that Maine Coon is not a lap cat, but Im so lucky because oddy just like persian, he sleep with me,play with me and even follow me where ever i go in the house. But, he quite a jealous "person" especially when my other cat are with me on bed, he will come and chase other cat and take over that place..

this is the picture after 20 days with me



14/11/2010. i will remember this that forever because it was the first time show for oddy and was held at Tropicana city Mall, Damansara. 12 rings TICA show held by MCFA is the first place for oddy to show his quality. He gave me and others a Big Suprise when he became THE BEST OVERALL PEDIGREE KITTEN IN SHOW. he managed to get into final in all rings and got place for 1st,2nd and 3rd. he gave all out for the show and of course im so proud of him. End of the show, one of the judge named PAMELA came to us and congratulated us for the big winning. she even invite me to join her show in USA because like she said, Oddy have great profile and mostly perfect. To me, its a great honor when the judge herself came personally to me and said that.





4/12/2010...Heavy rain in the morning. Even sky cried for the big lost..Oddy gone Forever. when reach this part, im crying and its hard to me to accept that, there is no more oddy. nothing we can do to stop oddy from go away. but i want oddy know that he kept alive in my heart. nothing can replace him. i did always dream about him and he told me that im gonna have a great future in this and he even told me, he missed me and kiwi. Oddy, papa will do the best to achieve what we've dream about. i promise..

No comments:

Post a Comment